recruitAbility is thrilled to help you connect with your next adventure, where you will grow, learn, and put your skill to the test. Our client is searching for a Account Manager that will work with team members to develop digital strategies and help identify new opportunities for the client to grow.
They specialize in eCommerce optimization both on a website and third-party sellers like Amazon. Their team can walk you through the setup process on third-party sites and assist in identifying the best-selling strategy by highlighting your brand’s unique value points to get the most out of your online presence.
- Serve as the primary interface with clients with total billing of $500,000+ per year.
- Coordinate and oversee all aspects of their clients’ accounts by working closely with other account managers on the DTC team and the Implementation Team to communicate client and/or account priorities, ensure proper and timely execution of account activities, and to problem solve roadblocks in successfully executing clients' digital marketing goals.
- Manage client relationships by leading weekly meetings/calls, recommending marketing campaigns to grow brand sales/engagement, analyzing their data, and assisting with setting/meeting their annual program goals.
- Pull reports from tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and other relevant sources in preparation for client presentations as well as to find new opportunities for growth and improvement.
- Monitor campaign performance against clients’ objectives, and work with Account Director and other DTC Team members to make optimization recommendations as necessary.
- Maintain strong communication with Account Director, the implementation team, co-members of the DTC Team and other internal agency team members to keep relevant parties informed on campaign status, scope, or timeline changes.
- Proactively anticipate and understand the client’s needs in order to identify and uncover potential upsell opportunities.
- Work alongside the Account Director and DTC Team members to ideate and create quarterly campaign and opportunity milestones for your shared clients.
- Keep track of clients’ digital marketing budgets to help DTC Team come up with budget recommendations for client work directly with the Director of Finance to provide backup for A/P, A/R, and Journal Entries, as requested, during audits and other special projects.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
WHAT THEY CAN OFFER:
- Health (BlueCross BlueShield of Texas)
- Dental (Guardian)
- Vision (VSP)
- Group Life (Guardian)
- Group Long Term Disability (Guardian)
- Voluntary Life (Guardian)
- Voluntary Short Term Disability (Guardian)
- Simple IRA Plan – Retirement – up to 3% match by Reap
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Basic understanding of the foundations of digital marketing (Paid Search & Paid Social)
- A curiosity to review data and analytics to find new trends and opportunities.
- 1-2 years of account management, customer service, project management, account strategy, and/or collaboration experience.
- Project management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and verbal.
- Flourishes in a high-growth environment and adapts quickly to change.
- Embraces a strong sense of accountability and ownership.
- A quick learner, open to feedback and advice
- Must be a team player.
If you feel you’re the perfect match for this position don’t hesitate to contact us, we are happy to accompany you on this journey