For more than 40 years, our client has been developing high-performance automated test and automated measurement systems to help you solve their client’s engineering challenges now and into the future. Their open, software-defined platform uses modular hardware and an expansive ecosystem to help their clients turn powerful possibilities into real solutions.
They are looking for an Electronics Technician to join their Hardware Services Group in Austin, Texas, for the night shift (4 PM – 11 PM).
As a Calibration Technical Lead, you’ll be responsible for
- Calibration of electrical and RF devices within the Lab using Oscilloscopes, Digital Voltmeters and Converters
- Assisting in the achievement and maintenance of the accreditation of our client’s Calibration Services Laboratory to ISO 17025
- Provide technical oversight to calibration technicians, provide calibration support services for our client’s products and maintain the technical and service objectives of the laboratory
- Perform duties as assigned by Supervisor and meet/exceed performance expectations
- This position offers the opportunity to work with groups throughout various business units to deliver world-class service to our client’s customers.
Skills you’ll need to succeed as a Calibration Technical Lead
- 2+ years of experience with measurement of electrical and RF parameters
- Knowledgeable with Oscilloscopes, Digital Spectrometers, and Converters
- Knowledge of ISO 17025 or other metrology standards
- Associates Degree in Electronics OR Military Training + 2 years experience in electrical technician work
What’s in it for you?
- 1+ year-long contract with some of the brightest engineers in Austin
- Excellent Lab environment to hone your skills and expand your knowledge
- Develop, drive and execute a plan for ISO 17025 accreditation