Our client is on a mission to define and deliver the future of mission-critical electronics. For nearly 45 years, they have owned a culture of success and employee empowerment that has enabled talented individuals to create cutting-edge solutions for Aerospace and Defense customers. They are widely known as an organization that Chief Engineers and Program Managers come to when they need to solve their unique RF/MW challenges.
As the company continues to expand its efforts, they are looking to hire an Electronics Technician that will work on state of the art oven controlled crystal oscillators and RF components. Support production testing using automated test equipment and various types of test equipment including multimeters, frequency counters, ands spectrum analyzers. Document and certify testing to military standards using approved acceptance test procedures.
What's in it for YOU?
- Competitive base salary and annual bonuses with flexible work schedules and a great PTO plan for first-year employees.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance, as well as HSA match, basic and supplemental life insurance, disability and 401(k) with competitive percentage match.
- This company treats its employees as family and a majority of the team here has an outstanding tenure! This opportunity offers stability and growth.
- Every month they do something cool and employee events are a major plus here! They have exciting happenings like half-day Fridays, Happy Hours, Game Days, Chili Cook-offs, Friendsgiving, Halloween parties, etc.
- Work for a very recognized name in the electronics industry that allows for acknowledgment, awards, and opportunities for employees to get their name out there in publications all around the world, as our client is well known in its space.
- Make history working on out of this world products!
What YOU get to DO at this growing company:
- Perform testing on product using approved test procedures.
- Troubleshoot circuits to component level using schematics and circuit knowledge.
- Mentor, supervise and assist other technicians.
- Report product status to management.
- Ensure product is moved through testing sequences in a timely manner to meet schedule demands.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role:
- High School Diploma.
- Technical Degree in relevant field preferred.
- 5+ Years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Key competencies to include organization skills, customer//client focus, communication proficiency, collaboration skills and expertise in time management.
- Must have strong written and verbal communications skills and able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be detail oriented and possess knowledge of manufacturing procedures and practices.
- Technical knowledge of electronic test and repair theories, principles, methods and techniques.
- Skill in interpreting drawings, schematics and specifications.