Our client is a small publicly traded technology company who is a global leader in developing software-driven technology and printing solutions for high-growth markets including restaurant solutions, POS automation, casino and gaming, lottery, mobile, and oil and gas.
To help them build out the next generation of their industry-leading technology platform, our client is looking for an experienced Embedded Firmware Engineer to join their growing team with a focus on the company’s growth initiatives. You will be helping the company’s new technical direction and will be designing developing, debugging, testing, and/or maintaining firmware efforts within the Engineering department. This position will ideally be remote but you will need to go into the office in Las Vegas at least once per month.
What YOU get to DO!
- Develop maintainable, thread-safe, embedded software functions, routines, tasks, modules, device drivers, and algorithms in C language and assembly for 32-bit MCUs.
- Verify embedded software through unit testing, including static and dynamic testing, and peer code reviews.
- Support existing software tool infrastructure: JIRA, BitBucket, and GIT.
- Participate in the generation of product software, engineering design documents, and test plans.
- Work with Agile and Scrum development methodologies
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred but equivalent experience will be considered. Electro-mechanical system design
- Minimum 3 years of Electro-mechanical system design experience and embedded Firmware Design Experience in C, C++, & Assembly.
- Experience with Electronic Hardware Design or Device Driver Development Background
What's in it for you?
- Excellent compensation includes salary and excellent benefits
- You get to be a part of a small team to drive and influence
- Your chance to be a part of the innovation process
- Work collaboratively with a small Agile team