Our client has been headquartered in Anaheim, California for over 35 years, and is recognized as a leading developer and manufacturer of professional Audio Visual system products. They were founded with a corporate philosophy that promotes concepts of Service, Support and Solutions. The products they are developing are used to integrate video and audio into presentation systems for today’s high tech boardrooms, presentation/training centers, university lecture halls, and other applications. Each product is carefully engineered to provide best-in-class performance, intuitive operation and exceptional reliability. The passion for their products is evidenced by the company culture which encourages innovation and provides opportunities for individual career growth. The teams for this company develop and release over 100 new products a year and continue to grow our vast patent portfolio.
The Embedded Software Test Engineer is part of the design engineering team and responsible for devising and automating tests for the validation of advanced product features and functionality. Our team solves complex problems and creates solutions to help design advanced video products and Pro A/V solutions..
What YOU get to go DO with this outstanding Audio Visual Technology leader!
- Participate in early technology research and support the development of new products
- Interact with development engineers, product requirements managers and QA team members
- Code development for test and validation of embedded targets
- Develop scripts for automated testing and system configuration
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role:
- BSCS/BSEE or similar degree (transcripts required)
- Minimum 2 years hands-on experience debugging and troubleshooting embedded products.
- Coding and scripting skills specifically for embedded devices
- Experience installing and using desktop Linux & Windows.
- Experience configuring network switches, PCs, and VoIP equipment.
- Knowledge of VoIP, SIP, SDP, and RTP.
- Experience analyzing SIP call traces.
- Knowledge of the VoIP protocols STUN, TURN, or ICE is a plus.
- Experience debugging network issues is a plus.
- Basic understanding of IP networks and protocols.
- Familiarity with software configuration management & defect tracking tools.
- Excellent Communication Skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
What’s in it for YOU?
- This company offers top industry salaries, and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, a 401k program with employer match, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
- PTO – 4 Weeks Per Year. While you work, you’ll be accruing time off to use however you prefer. In addition to PTO, you’ll enjoy time off on holidays.
- You get access to our industry-leading product and technology training on the job.
- You’ll save big on company technology for your home with preferred Pricing on Technology Products and Service. Enjoy savings for yourself and your family!
- Tuition Reimbursement Assistance towards tuition, books, lab fees for courses at an accredited school.
- This is a hybrid occasional in office position. Employees must live within commutable distance to the office!