As the world's largest offshore drilling company, our client, is dedicated to driving energy innovation. They help design, develop, and deliver technology that transforms how work is done in reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing. They were founded with an impactful mission to create amazing technology that unlocks access to energy, for the benefit of all.
Our client is looking for a talented Engineer for the Global Rotational Development Program, while in this program you’ll be in a rotation for two-three years working under three different capacities – Manufacturing Engineer, Supply chain, and Quality Engineer. At the end of this time, you can select which direction you would like to grow your career. This is an amazing opportunity to learn with the best in the world.
What's in it for YOU?
- An incredible role that allows you grow into other opportunities such as Sourcing Analyst, Supply Chain Management, and/or Quality Engineer.
- A company culture of meritocracy and belonging, where they encourage every member of the global team to share ideas, make an impact, and contribute to continuous improvement as well as their own personal growth!
- Join a community of experts that work together to extend the limits of what’s possible in the industry with exceptional training, tailored approaches, and career development.
What YOU get to DO at this innovative company:
- Our client will provide paid, on the job training where you need to become an adept problem-solver, who uses the latest technology to deliver exceptional service quality.
- During your training program, you will do 3 relocation assignments which are required – Houston, Oklahoma, and Louisiana. Relocation fees are taken care of by the company!
- Acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for the rotation duties.
- Set performance goals and rotation objectives with GRDP Management.
- Complete rotation projects and activities as required.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role – Please keep in mind that candidate sponsorship of any type is not an option for this role.
- Must have to 0-3 years’ experience. We are looking for people ready to get their foot in the door, as this is a gateway position to be with the best in the world!
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial, Mechanical, or Manufacturing Engineering.
- A personality that is driven, committed, and allows you to act with integrity to become part of one of the most multi-cultural groups of experts in any industry, anywhere.
- Super motivated with a passion to be hands-on, must have strong communication skills, and ability to handle high-pressured environment.