Our client has been headquartered in Anaheim, California for over 35 years, and is recognized as a leading developer and manufacturer of professional Audio Visual system products. They were founded with a corporate philosophy that promotes concepts of Service, Support and Solutions. The products they are developing are used to integrate video and audio into presentation systems for today's high tech boardrooms, presentation/training centers, university lecture halls, and other applications. Each product is carefully engineered to provide best-in-class performance, intuitive operation and exceptional reliability. The passion for their products is evidenced by the company culture which encourages innovation and provides opportunities for individual career growth. The teams for this company develop and release over 100 new products a year and continue to grow our vast patent portfolio.
Compliance labs provide some of the best and most comprehensive training in the industry. You will work directly with and learn from industry leading and well respected EMC Engineers. As our EMC Technician, you will test our products while gaining knowledge and experience in EMC/EMI and Regulatory Compliance. Extron EMC Technicians are extremely important as the last stop before our products go to market.
What's in it for YOU?
- This company offers top industry salaries, and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, a 401k program with employer match, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
- PTO – 4 Weeks Per Year. While you work, you’ll be accruing time off to use however you prefer. In addition to PTO, you’ll enjoy time off on holidays.
- You get access to our industry-leading product and technology training on the job.
- You’ll save big on company technology for your home with preferred Pricing on Technology Products and Service. Enjoy savings for yourself and your family!
- Tuition Reimbursement Assistance towards tuition, books, lab fees for courses at an accredited school.
- This is a hybrid occasional in office position. Employees must live within commutable distance to the office!
What YOU get to go DO with this outstanding Audio Visual Technology leader!
- Provide engineering support for EMC group
- Operation, maintenance, calibration of lab equipment and instruments
- Trouble-shoot and determine resolution of issues
- Learn and apply requirements of test standards and SOP’s to various types of products
- Set-up Audio/Video equipment for EMC test.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role:
- AS Degree
- Working knowledge of test equipment such as o-scopes, meters, power analyzer, power supplies and other similar test equipment
- Strong knowledge of electronic components
- Soldering skills
- Strong attention to detail, organized and computer literate
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced development environment
- Willing to work flexible hours and passionate about getting jobs done