Our client is the first outcome-oriented supply chain management technology. They provide businesses worldwide unmatched visibility into shipping and delivery and the tools to take action from international point of origin to final destination.
Their clients include the world’s largest businesses spanning retail, manufacturing, and logistics services, and all share in our vision for a future where supply chains are dynamic, agile, and data-driven.
They are seeking an experienced Enterprise Software as a Service (SaaS) Account Director (EAD) to join our Customer Success team as they continue to grow our customer base and expand our relationships, products, and value for each.
Primary Responsibilities of the Enterprise Account Director
- Oversee complex projects for enterprise clients across the complete life cycle, from Sales hand-off through go-live and Production Support hand-off, with grace and attention to detail
- Deliver, retain grow and communicate value and ROI to our enterprise customers
- Ensure our customers have an amazing journey from implementation to renewal and expansion
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our enterprise customers’ executive leadership as well as operational, logistics, customer care, and eCommerce teams while being their trusted advisor and internal advocate
- Gain a deep understanding of our customers’ desired business outcomes and turn data into compelling stories and actionable insights to help them succeed
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends internally and to our customers
- Organize and lead executive business reviews (EBR) with customers
- Organize and lead internal account reviews for relationship mapping, handoffs, at-risk plans, and expansion opportunities
- Build actionable success plans assigning resources across the appropriate teams and be held accountable to achieve the desired outcomes
- Communicate health of the customer internally and create actionable success plans for at-risk customers
- Work cross-functionally with sales, product, professional services, and engineering to help build a world-class customer delivery platform
- Work relentlessly to be viewed as a strategic partner instead of a software vendor
Primary Requirements for the Enterprise Account Director
- 5+ years of management consulting, strategic account management, customer success, or other customer-facing roles
- Experience in software-as-a-service managing complex and highly strategic enterprise relationships, driving key business objectives, and managing executive business reviews
- Proven ability to expand relationships both across the organization and deep within each department
- Analytical skills with proven ability to translate data into actionable insights and recommendations for our customers
- Experience working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Experience in retail, eCommerce, supply chain or logistics is not required but is ideal for the role
What’s in it for you as an Enterprise Account Director with a growing company?
- Above-average compensation
- The Company pays 100% of premiums for medical, dental, and vision coverage for the employee coverage level.
- The company offers a retirement plan in which you may make voluntary pre-tax contributions toward your retirement.
- Paid parking (When needed)