Our client is a leading eCommerce SaaS platform that enables businesses to integrate, manage, and optimize their sales processes across dozens of online marketplaces. Thousands of customers in more than 60 countries use their software to transform the way they sell online. They are seeking a proven Account Executive to join their sales team. In this role, you will be taking prospects through the buyer's journey from their initial engagement through deal closure. You will be a foundational member of the sales team in North America with ample opportunity to influence their sales operation as they scale.
The ideal candidate:
- Work with Sales Executive members to position and leverage sales opportunities to acquire, grow and expand Medium & Large Enterprise accounts
- Build and manage a book of business through outbound prospecting as well as inbound leads
- Actively manage the sales process, including positioning, presenting and /demoing the product, and closing sales
- Be a subject matter expert for one or more categories/verticals
- Be the trusted advisor to key C-Level executives/decision-makers within the customer or prospect's organization such as CIO, COO, and CEO
- Maintain a clear and detailed record of key sales data through our CRM system
- Provide an accurate and up-to-date sales forecast
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Coordinate and collaborate with the support and implementation teams to ensure the long term success of the client
- Be flexible to take on additional tasks needed to scale the sales organization
- Continuously develop your knowledge of our product, industry, and sales process
- Someone with an entrepreneurial mindset and approach to everything they do: self-motivated, resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, accountable, and committed
- Highly organized, strategically minded, extremely resourceful and an exceptional communicator (both verbal and written)
- Flexible, excellent at learning on the fly, and willing to push the limits of your abilities for the sake of the team
- A strong decision maker: You are good at gathering information and then making measured decisions, which you then commit to
- Self-aware: You have a strong sense of who you are. You know where your strengths do and don’t lie and you recognize the importance of surrounding yourself with individuals whose skill sets complement your own
- A passionate consumer of information such as market reports, competitive analysis, and customer feedback
- Enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced, scale-up environment
- 3-5+ years of experience in SaaS, enterprise, or other software related B2B sales roles
- Experience with consultative, value-based selling methodologies
- Experience with HubSpot and Salesforce CRM software
- Working knowledge of e-commerce business
- A proven track record of success
- The ability to travel
- Bachelor's Degree
- This is a sales position with a base plus commission structure that is competitive to the market.
- There will be accelerators for overachievement and no cap on commissions.
- They also provide full health benefits, a generous PTO allowance, and 401k matching.