Our client is an international company that specializes in web application security. Web vulnerabilities are still one of the most common root causes of costly data breaches and other security incidents. Their goal is to develop products that help enterprises eliminate such threats and teach them how to effectively use them. They are changing the way web apps are secured. They know that everything people do is increasingly connected. If it’s connected, it’s vulnerable. Their best-in-class application security solutions help organizations around the world keep their web applications safe.
To support their growing client base, they are looking for an Enterprise Customer Success Manager to join their team in beautiful Austin, Texas. This is a fantastic opportunity for you if you are a customer-focused professional with at least 1-2 years of SaaS Customer Success or Account Management experience. You’re the epitome of a self-starter who will go to great lengths in order to maintain the absolute highest levels of satisfaction among their client's customer base. Because of you, all clients in your portfolio consistently realize the value of their investment, ultimately driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy.
What You’ll Get to Do as an Enterprise Customer Success Manager
- Leading all post-sales activities for customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution
- Acting as the voice of the customer
- Working cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Development Teams to ensure consistent and strong customer messages are embedded within everything we do
- Retaining long-term partnerships by independently renewing and expanding successful customers
- Dominating quarterly metrics concerning customer retention, price increase, and upselling
- Establishing and overseeing customer adoption, training, and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer's investment
- Conducting Quarterly Business Reviews in order to drive positive customer outcomes
- Independent analysis of data in order to discover insights that drive recommendations for clients
- Tracking accounts to identify churn risks and working proactively to mitigate such risks
What You'll Need to Succeed
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience within a Customer Success, Account Management, or SaaS Sales role
- Experience working within an Enterprise Account Base
- Experience building relationships with clients
- Familiarity with managing customer renewals and upsells
- Strong presentation, meeting facilitation, and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to track numerous details
- Desire to work in a dynamic start-up in which your input is encouraged in order to help craft offerings and interaction with clients
- Willingness to travel to customer locations (currently on hold due to COVID)
What's in it for YOU with this Award-Winning Security Company?
- Our client has been identified as one of the Top Workplaces of 2021 by the Austin American-Statesman and one of 2021 Best Places to Work in Austin by Built In!
- Gartner Magic Quadrant Recipient 2021 (Application Security Testing)
- No. 16 on Inc. Magazine’s List of the Fastest-Growing Private Companies in Texas
- Competitive compensation
- 100% employer-paid health benefits on core plans & 401k match
- A culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Adult-life balance is deeply important to us – we have a discretionary time off policy & flex-remote work approach
- Our client is a social bunch – from office ping-pong tournaments to virtual concerts (aka the “new normal”)
- Office space that cultivates creativity through an open and collaborative workspace
If your thrill of working within fast-paced environments only adds to your ability to exercise your strategic mindset, then this is the job for you!