RecruitAbility is on the search for a to join one of Austin’s most notable and beloved brands in the .
Who You Are:
As the , you will be responsible for effectively of the organization, as well as c You will also be responsible for and providing within the company through to financial team members.
- You are an elite communicator, personable, and can have meaningful conversations.
- Handling daily accounting and finance operations is a task you enjoy.
- You can illustrate the big picture using data and present it in a way others can understand.
- You have a deeper than a surface understanding of restaurant accounting and operations.
- The opportunity to grow into a CFO role is intriguing to you.
- You can identify the necessary resources to create success.
- If this accurately describes you, please keep reading.
What You Can Expect:
The will be responsible for:
- Managing the accounting and finance function of the Company as well as maintaining and
- producing Financial Statements that are meaningful to the CEO and Board of Directors
- Managing both physical and cloud-based record-keeping systems
- Executing payroll for all hourly and salaried employees
- Managing income, sales, and payroll tax
- Implementing best practices, creating structure, as well as providing guidance to the systems and financial teams
What You've Obtained:
This position requires you to have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- Master’s degree (preferred)
- CPA designation (nice to have)
- Strong accounting software experience
- Five + years of industry-relevant experience
This Controller position is targeting a base salary of $110 – 150k.