Our client has a mission is to connect people to the communities that matter most. They work as a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online software to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
As this company continues to grow, they are seeking a Junior FP&A Analyst. The position will be focused on two key responsibilities including management of the FP&A system and related data (as a part of this you will be functioning as a liaison between FP&A and Accounting to help address any data/information issues that may arise during the close and reporting processes) as well as leading a weekly reporting process centered around the provision of Key Performance Indicators to the Executive team and board each month and work with business leaders to source and update this information.
What's in it for YOU?
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits Program including Medical, dental, and vision insurance options, 100% Employer paid short/long term disability, Basic Life and 401(k) option with a generous company match.
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability, 10 sick days annually, 9 company-paid holidays and 6 weeks paid parental leave.
- Hybrid (Based in Austin, TX)
- TAs a junior role, this opportunity will open up a great career path within this company.
What YOU get to DO at this growing company:
- Management of detailed financial and metric-driven data utilized to drive budgets/forecasts and other planning analyses for current and future business and key initiatives.
- Gain a deep understanding of KPIs and business drivers for relevant lines of business and internal divisions to support internal/external reporting and address complex business inquiries.
- Act as a key liaison between the Accounting Organization and FP&A to ensure the accurate flow of information into FP&A systems.
- Support the build of various presentations to Board and Executive team.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role:
- BS/BA in Finance, Accounting, or other related discipline.
- An Excellent Excel skillset.
- Experience with Accounting or FP&A platforms. (Ex. Planful or Intact)
- Strong analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to prepare, present, and communicate to team and management analyses in a concise and understandable manner.
- Individual that is proactive and focused on the accuracy of information.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while working to meet assigned deadlines.
This FP&A Analyst is a fully remote position based in Texas