Our client is a leader in the Artificial Intelligence space that offers business-critical solutions for customers in energy, manufacturing, finance, aerospace, defense, and security. A highly awarded company recognized for cutting-edge technology, This dynamic company develops AI-powered, cyber-physical software for the safety, security, reliability, and optimization of IT, OT, and the Industrial IoT. They deliver value to their customers by providing solutions that address complex customer problems.
Their Professional Services team is looking for an experienced Frontend Developer to join the fast-growing team here in Austin.
Primary Responsibilities of the Front End Developer
- Contribute to all aspects of design and execution of high-quality software
- Pitching your ideas, working with customer requirements (visual design, interaction design, and prototyping), and partnering with cross-organization teams to bring ideas to reality.
Primary Qualifications of the Front End Developer
- 3+ years of frontend development experience, 5+ years general software development
- Advanced knowledge of the React framework and ecosystem including state management technologies (Redux, GraphQL, etc)
- Hands-on architect with the ability to write well documented, extensible code.
- Experience building performant, scalable single page web applications that support both modern and legacy web browsers
- Participate in defining design and coding best practices for the team and organization-wide.
- Experience with REST APIs and working with backend developers to create cohesive applications
- Proficiency understanding cross-platform, cross-browser and cross device compatibility issues and workarounds.
- Knowledge of industry best practices for code quality, architecture, accessibility, and usability.
- Continuous learner that is constantly learning about new technologies and is able to determine whether they should be used and what the best approach is for a particular project
- A passion for user-centered design, web standards, usability, and clean code.
- Good collaboration skills and ability to work with frontend architects and team leads
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
What is in it for you as a Front End Developer with this company?
- Join a group of high performance professionals building awesome software solutions
- Be a part of the AI Industry and work with some of the best and brightest engineers
- Excellent Salary Range and Comprehensive Benefits Package and PTO plan
- A place where people WANT to go to work!