Our client offers a portfolio intelligence platform where asset owners and asset managers interact with their investments and with each other. They help investors enrich and manage their data, extract actionable investment insights, and improve stakeholder communication via visualization and automation. Our client provides much-needed comprehensive solutions for the multi-asset class portfolio with a single platform.
They're currently on the hunt for a Front-End Software Engineer to improve their users' experience and make sure it smoothly integrates with their UX.
What You Get to Come Do
- Take ownership of your projects and become an expert in our client's front-end stack
- Deploy code to production several times a day – our client believes that it's better to "fail fast" than to never ship at all
- Learn about the backend stack, coded in Scala, MySQL, and AWS technologies
- Collaborate across the entire organization, including backend engineers, data operations team, client services, and product managers
- Master your craft while learning about technologies and tools outside your core expertise
What You Need to Succeed!
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, from a university
- Past experience with Node.js and/or Puppeteer
- The ability to understand and work with UI and UX challenges
- Some background in Continuous Delivery, including integration testing with tools such as Cypress or Selenium
What's in it for YOU?
- The chance to join a fast-paced team that will mentor and support you as you take on challenging projects
- 80% employer paid medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees and families, plus free services for on-demand primary care and access to mental health specialists
- Monthly reimbursement for any gym/fitness activity of your choosing
- A hybrid work environment
- A plethora of team-building activities, including an annual summit, trivia nights, community service days, camping trips, and more!