Our client, who launched the company in October 2021 through a series of mergers, provides premium technology solutions for small-to-medium-sized businesses across the country, including the greater New York Metro Area, Maryland, DC, Michigan, Minnesota, Colorado, Georgia, and Texas. Something extraordinary happened when like-minded IT companies met in a peer group. They came together through a shared belief that they could accomplish more, united. With a combined experience of over 95 years, they now have a national platform to serve clients across the US with time-tested consulting services, systems, processes, and best practices.
To support their growing client base, they are looking for a Full Stack Developer, you will develop technology solutions to help deliver goals for our clients internal applications. You will lead the front-end development for internal applications, and assist in back-end development, support, and troubleshooting. You will also collaborate with in-house engineers to pave the way for streamlined internal programs and processes. To succeed, you need to be self-sufficient, organized, and understand full-stack development. This is a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment, so you will need to be up for a challenge, willing to learn new things, and able to hit the ground running.
What you get to DO as a Full Stack Developer:
- Support and maintain clients existing and new internal applications.
- Responsible for front-end development of internal information system applications and integrations.
- Monitor and update code to ensure that technologies are functioning, efficient, written clean, and well-documented so it can easily be understood by other developers.
- Perform problem resolution and troubleshooting, for both front-end and back-end development
- Work with technical team to ensure optimal technical solutions are being implemented as well as work with other departments and management to ensure that end-user needs are met.
- Work with internal staff to resolve issues and bugs submitted via tickets.
- Design, development, document, analyze, create, test, and modify code based on user or system design specifications.
- Application of information systems analysis techniques and procedures to determine hardware, software, or system specifications.
- Provide recommendations for new features and improvements based on technical prowess, research emerging technologies and recommend use while actively seeking out and applying new knowledge and skills.
- Communicate to clients with the highest level of customer service, proactive status, and in a timely and accurate manner
- Responsibility for personal and professional development to ensure continued growth, education, development, and ability to assist with leading the Integris and co-workers in the future with the development of technology and business trends.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 3-5 years of full stack development experience and preference on heavier front-end expertise.
- Competency in standard backend technologies: Java, RESTful webservices, SQL, IP networking.
- Ability to administer and update supporting development software platforms and their operating systems.
- UI/UX, responsive design and Photoshop.
What’s in it for YOU with this Company?
- Excellent Compensation Package includes a Competitive Salary Range based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits include to include Medical, Dental, Vision, and a company matching 401k
- Generous PTO plan, Paid Holidays, Happy Hours & other Fun Team Events
- Award-winning company that values the employees and awesome company culture
- Learning and professional growth opportunities and certification support
- Access to vast client and industry database to expand your skills and experience