Work as a part of front end development team, use HTML/SASS templates to develop new application features or update application UI
- Define methods and pipelines of migrating existing AngularJS SPA to the new progressive application built with VueJS 3.0. Build component-based micro-framework solution to support smooth migration.
- Work on cross-platform web API with .NET Core and C#
- Develop and design data access, business logic, and security aspects of Our Client web application.
- Implement access to various Our Client API endpoints, apply security, caching, and resiliency principles to work with data.
- Monitor, analyze, and optimize application performance to increase page response and minimize load time
- Provide integration with 3rd party websites using JWT and other technologies.
- Access data from SQL Server, define table structure, optimize queries.
- Work with management and customer support teams to better understand customer needs and feature requests.
Qualifications for the Full Stack Engineer
- Experience in building enterprise Single Page Applications using popular JS frameworks (AngularJS, Vue 2+) and REST web APIs
- Solid ASP.NET Core and C# experience.
- Ability to create complex UI components with HTML5, CSS3 (SASS, SASS) from graphical mockups
- Willingness to work with latest VueJs libraries
- Working with relational data sources (SQL Server, MySQL, or PostgreSQL)
- Good understanding of application development lifecycle
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Passion for learning and working with cross-functional teams
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Cloud experience (Azure or GCP)
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Science, Technology
What’s in it for you as the Full Stack Engineer!
- Competitive compensation package
- Unlimited vacation
- 100% covered premiums on comprehensive health/dental/vision plans
- Company-sponsored learning and development
- 401k enrollment