A recruitAbility strategic Cybersecurity client in New York, New York is looking for a CFO to lead their global growth. (This position is NOT remote.)
Who You Are:
As a Global CFO have: experience working with technology, or cybersecurity-focused companies, been an instrumental part of the M&A process, have global finance and accounting experience, and have helped a company grow and scale during your leadership tenure.
- You are interested and able to manage an international finance and HR department that is growing rapidly
- You’ve developed key strategies to increase profitability as well as returns on invested capital
- You have above-average knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS.
- You understand and are comfortable with the challenges of a growth phased organization
- You are personable and able to successfully communicate with internal and external stakeholders
If we’re on the same page so far, then please keep reading.
What You’re Capable Of:
The Global CFO candidate we are looking for can:
- Develop strong relationships across departments.
- Excel at leadership, relationship building, and communication
- Handle highly analytical tasks and is keen on innovation.
- Identify talent and make the best of their talents
- Assessing and evaluating financial performance and reconciling it with the company goals
- Confidently lead all FP&A, forecasting, cash flow, and human resource related teams
What You’ve Obtained:
This position requires you to have the following:
- 3+ years in a similar role
- Financial leadership experience in the areas of technology, start-ups, or cybersecurity
- Solid SOX, GAAP, IFRS, SEC Reporting knowledge
- International, multinational experience
- CPA, MBA is a plus
Please note this Global CFO position requires you to be in the office and is located in the New York City area of NY.
*This opportunity is a recruitAbility exclusive. We look forward to reviewing your submission