Growing Southwest Austin global commodities trader and asset management company.
- 401K 7% match
- Casual dress code
- Excellent health benefits
- 7:30 – 4:30 work hours
Job – Global Infrastructure Manager (financial svc., citrix, cisco, voip)
We are seeking an Austin-based Global Infrastructure Manager over servers, storage and networking to manage budgets, reviews and mentor a team of 6 engineers.
- 5+ years of experience switching and routing infrastructure in a large corporate setup, preferably a financial institution. Knowledge of Cisco Nexus 2K & 5K preferred
- Provide subject matter expertise around a 24×7 response environment
- Estimate, plan and execute all infrastructure and network-related activities
- Advanced experience VoIP implementations using Skype, Lifesize video conferencing, content distribution, SIP
- 5 + years implementing and managing Citrix environments
- Experience designing and deploying QoS across a large enterprise network
- Experience with VMware and hyper-converged technology platforms