Our client is a cloud communications platform that enhances how businesses are able to connect and engage with their customers. Their mission is to simplify business communications. Thousands of businesses around the globe including IBM, Workday, Wolters Kluver, and Splunk rely on them to power their voice and SMS communications on a global scale. Founded in 2011, they have over 300 employees across its US and India offices. Our client has been profitable for the past 7 years, an unusual milestone for companies of this scale. This success has landed them among the leading, global CPaaS (Communications Platform as a Service) companies and at the cutting edge of the CPaaS sector, which is estimated to grow to $16 billion by 2025.
With the company continuing to expand, they are seeking a versatile leader with early-stage startup experience, who is strategic, yet is a hands-on HR leader. As head of people, you will act as a champion for the company culture and support the company executives and leaders, enabling the company to develop and grow over time. You will be responsible for the entire people function in the Americas, including people operations, recruiting, and organizational Development. You will also build and execute repeatable programs, processes, and policies to drive employee engagement and help align with our client's mission and vision.
What's in it for you?
- An ownership-driven company culture that is making moves in the industry!
- Competitive salary with company-paid medical insurance with 401K benefits.
- Generous vacation policies!
- A remote work setup!
What You Get to Go Do at this fast growing CPaaS Company:
- Act as a trusted strategic partner to the executive team and leaders to build, communicate, and execute a remote-first people strategy.
- Lead the talent acquisition function to identify ways to raise the bar and attract the best talent for our Americas location.
- Build and execute repeatable programs, processes, and policies to drive employee engagement and help align with Plivo's mission and vision.
- Design and implement learning and development programs to engage, motivate, and retain employees and help them grow in their careers.
- Contribute to organization design, culture, and processes in supporting Plivo’s growth towards a global remote-first company.
What you NEED to SUCCEED
- 10+ years of people/HR experience, including talent management and talent acquisition/recruiting.
- Previous experience leading people strategy, ops, and recruiting functions at an early-stage company (Series A or even Pre-Series A.)
- Experience working in a globally distributed remote culture and comfortable working with teams remotely across different timezones.
- Deep knowledge of best practices in core talent and HR domains: DEI, learning & development, performance management, talent acquisition, and remote culture.
- Ability to connect, influence, and coach employees of all levels in the organization.
- Superior interpersonal, leadership, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.