KUNGFU.AI helps companies establish their AI strategy, develop custom solutions, and transform around artificial intelligence. We believe in a practical approach where executing proven techniques creatively on narrow use cases creates transformation in aggregate.
The Vision: Democratize AI
From the largest companies to technology startups, data and artificial intelligence drive their competitive advantage. They are building better products and transforming business models to disrupt markets. The future economy is built on data, led by those who make the fastest, most informed decisions. In the new economy, fortune favors the nerds.
And yet, the majority of companies don’t know where to start. We are on a mission to democratize artificial intelligence.
As a Head of Sales and Marketing, you will sit at the cutting-edge of bringing machine learning and artificial intelligence solutions to our clients. You will be responsible for providing leadership, strategic direction and support to all aspects of sales, and marketing, and are accountable for the performance and results of both groups. You will join a team of experienced engineers and entrepreneurs bringing practical AI solutions to the market.
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing
- As a member of the leadership team you will be responsible for the definition of revenue strategy, and strategic initiatives designed to improve and maximize revenue acquisition, retention, and growth for multi-year plans and pro formas
- Manage, mentor and develop members of the sales and marketing team
- Develop and execute a clear yearly sales and marketing strategy, based on deep understanding of our services, value proposition, competitors, and analytics broken down into clear quarterly goals, KPIs and objectives
- Oversee the budgets of all sales, marketing, branding and communications projects for the enterprise and ensures successful deployment of resources to achieve financial targets
- Participate, evaluate, support, and make recommendations for business development and expansion opportunities within assigned territories, market segments, and industries
- Responsible for refining our sales and marketing process across the entire funnel, with a focus on improving our lead generation and conversion rates to accelerate growth
- Lead the lifecycle marketing strategy with the marketing team to ensure the right message, at the right time, is being delivered to prospective and existing clients
- Maintain professional affiliations and enhance professional growth and development to remain current in the changing AI/ML trends
- Manage senior level executive relationships for net new and existing clients
- Shepard the business development process across all steps at the organization and with our clients
What we’re looking for:
- You are a proven strategic sales leader with 5+ years of sales leadership experience (Manager/Director level) and 10+ years of sales and marketing experience
- You have a successful background of scaling revenue from $5-$10M to $50M+
- You have experience leveraging data and metrics to assess current operations and making analytical recommendations for improvement
- You have expertise in sales and revenue methodologies and processes including revenue enablement tools and software
- You have experience selling and marketing high tech professional services. This is a must!
- Ideally you have worked with AI or analytics in the past.
- You have the ability to work across diverse teams and stakeholders to identify needs and synthesize information to develop a strategic action plan
We are committed to building an inclusive culture that’s professional and hardworking, while also fun, collaborative and open. We are proud to be the first company to take The Startup Diversity and Inclusion Pledge. We actively encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We believe that a diverse workforce fosters more creative ideas, conversations, and results. We also believe in using AI for Good in both our client projects and our corporate philanthropy, where we dedicate time to work on pro bono projects for the greater good.
We value passion, courage, and original thinking.
You should take ownership over the things you build and be eager to learn new skills.
You should have a passion for teamwork and making others around you successful.
You should be a self-starter and have a strong work ethic.
We are an early stage company, so you should be ready to do whatever is needed.