Our client, headquartered in the “Silicon Hills” of Austin, Texas, offers an experience as unique as the city in which it operates. The firm supports more than 1,700 independent financial advisors in delivering comprehensive securities and investment advisory services to their clients. With a culture rich in reinvention and advisor advocacy, they have developed integrated business management technology that, combined with its personalized consulting services, offers exceptional scale and efficiency.
As this company continues to grow, our client is seeking a passionate Helpdesk IT Support Engineer, who will report to the AVP, Shared Services Infrastructure. This role will be a hands-on technical position making improvements on IT operations and integrations with the client's firms. The best fit will have solid experience troubleshooting and diagnosing a variety of infrastructure issues, and assisting with the direction of overall technology strategy, and contributing positively to open communications and collaboration within the infrastructure team, technology department and organization as a whole.
What YOU get to go DO at this award-winning company:
- Maintain and troubleshoot PC network connectivity to provide maximum uptime.
- Follow standard Help Desk operating procedures
- Log all support requests using request tracking platform.
- Research and make recommendations for new software, solutions, and hardware.
- Setup and test machines for our users.
- Respond to user hardware and software problems.
- Research, download, and test patches, upgrades, and service packs to all hardware and software, under the direction of the supervisor.
- Test and document corporate projects as assigned by leadership.
- Help with email configuration on mobile devices.
- Train new team members and staff
- Manage Microsoft 365 email hosting.
- Promote a positive environment for our team.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role:
- Bachelor's Degree or applicable experience
- Active Directory management (2+ years)
- Microsoft Deployment Tool imaging console (2+ years)
- General Network structure, design, and administration.
- Windows Operating System and MS Office Suite
- Familiarity with mobile devices (smartphones/tablets).
What’s in it for you at this growing company?
- Excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package for this full-time position.
- A world-class team of professionals, casual work environment, and rich culture.
- Challenging projects now and on the Technology Roadmap going out several years.
- Hybrid work schedule.
- Career path, training support, and opportunities for advancement within.
- Award-winning, a stable leader in their market space and still growing.
- A solid compensation plan includes comprehensive benefits and a bonus plan.
- Full health, vision, dental. 401(k) plans along with a host of voluntary plans such as car insurance, legal services, and more.
- A brand new state-of-the-art building in Southwest Austin with a basketball court, volleyball court, baseball field, walking trails, unlimited coffee, tea, and sparkling water!