In this role, you will work with all departments to support and drive the execution of their IBM OEM Business Plan. You will have exceptional communication skills, stakeholder management skills, executive presence, and the ability to build relationships at all levels. You will need to be technically capable as well as effective in shaping the customer-facing offering through the IBM channel. In addition to technical knowledge and leadership experience, it is important to have a solid understanding of the BFSI domain. You will help IBM become enabled on their platform and develop opportunities to promote the OEM partnership across IBM. You will need to be adept at interacting, communicating, and partnering with other departments within IBM, such as Global Business Services, Marketing, Business Development, and the broader organization, as well as representing them to IBM executive management.
- Build strong relationships with IBM from C level executives through to sales leaders, account executives, and influencers.
- In partnership with the sales and business development teams, formulate and execute a plan to drive successful customer acquisitions.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the IBM community.
- Create and motivate the development of whitepapers, data-sheets, and other high-value customer facing guidance and best practices
- Act as a conduit and liaison between IBM and the company
- Work with client and IBM enablement teams to ensure that account executives, influencers and subject matter experts are properly educated for success
- Develop and manage a plan to achieve quarter over quarter and year over year growth plans
- Lead the GTM contribution during the Bi-Weekly call
- Register and Track all IBM led opportunities
- Work with the Regional GTM Heads to finalize and publish (every quarter) the Inflight Supplier Deals
- Ensure Transaction Schedules are recorded in accordance with our SOW
- Ensure Royalty Payments are tracked and paid in accordance with our SOW
- Extensive experience with enterprise software within BFSI, in partner management and OEM and working with technical, customer-facing resources
- Experience presenting to executives, management, and developers
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Strategic thinker who can also get things done and contribute creative solutions to problems as they arise
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics or equivalent degree/experience
- Demonstrated effectiveness working across multiple business units to achieve results
- Global Travel will be required