Our client is the world’s leading eCommerce SaaS platform that enables businesses to integrate, manage, and optimize their sales processes across hundreds of online marketplaces. Thousands of customers in more than 60 countries use our client to transform the way they sell online. Founded in 2009, they have rapidly expanded to become the #1 eCommerce SaaS platform in Europe, processing more than $8B in transactions through the platform each year.
This is an opportunity for an exceptional Implementation Specialist to join their rapidly growing team in North America (HQ in Austin, TX – position can be remote). In this role, you join a talented team of Onboarding Specialists and Managers to deliver a world class onboarding program for new customers. This role will require you to think strategically, test your ideas, and rapidly iterate to find the right formula for success. It’s equal parts leadership, technical know-how, creativity, communication, and an unwavering passion for customer satisfaction.
Primary Functions of the Implementation Engineer
- Work directly with the Global Head of Customer Operations and Head of Onboarding to build and execute onboarding program initiatives
- Lead implementations and manage relationships with project stakeholders including (clients, partners, and internal stakeholders)
- Work with Sales to properly scope and qualify each customer’s onboarding needs
- Serve as the lead point of contact to set and maintain expectations throughout the onboarding process
- Assemble and coordinate the application of resources needed (both internal and external) to ensure timely completion of deliverables
- Go on-site to onboard a customer if-needed
- Provide key insights and solutions to company management to ensure continuous improvement
Primary Requirements for the Implementation Engineer
- 2-3+ years experience implementing complex, enterprise-grade software and solutions (both remote and on-site experience necessary)
- 1+ years experience in a related field such as: Order Management (OMS), Product Information Management (PIM), ERP, eCommerce marketplaces/storefronts, or Fulfillment
- Experience with project management software such as Asana and Jira
- A track record of great performance – references required upon request
What’s in it for you as an Implementation Specialist on our client’s team?
- Competitive Salary
- Generous employee health, vision, and dental benefits
- Generous PTO and holiday allowance
- 401k plus contribution matching
- They believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background leads to a better environment for their employees, and a better service for their customers
- The training and development of their employees is something they value deeply
- Commitment to continuous investment into personal growth, providing clear paths for career progression, and equipping employees with the tools and training required to become experts in their profession