Our client, founded fifteen years ago, is a business process and IT consulting firm that seeks to improve the agility, efficiency, and organization of their customers. They utilize their extensive knowledge of the Atlassian products suite to serve their customers, ranging from small startups to companies in the Fortune 30, and to deliver the best possible product and services.
As the Internal Support Engineer, you'll be deploying and managing automation tools to support our client's Mac-based internal system. While there is some usual IT work, our client is looking for someone who can analyze system usage and find was to improve performance, as well as building, installing, deploying, and upgrading system hardware and software components. If you enjoy working independently and with macOS, you could be a perfect fit!
What's in it for you at this ambitious, fast-paced company?
- The opportunity to work with a team that moves quickly and efficiently
- Our client values their employees keeping a healthy work-life balance! They won't ask you to burn the midnight oil while working for them
- A fun, positive environment where everyone is encourage to learn and develop
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Primary Responsibilities of the Internal Support Engineer
- Providing hardware and software support for our client's internal Mac-based systems
- Managing operating system and application upgrades for macOS computers
- Maintaining and improving external network connection and service
- Performing preventative maintenance procedures, as well as tracking computer-related hardware and peripherals
Primary Requirements for the Internal Support Engineer
- A bachelor degree in computer science, computer information systems, management information systems, or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of ITSM best practices such as ITIL for service activities related to change and release management and testing activities
- A background of Linux administration
- A strong history of supporting Mac users