You will be working in conjunction with our Android team to build our consumer mobile apps. You will work in a small team of developers in a fast-changing startup environment. We are currently building out and scaling up verification technology for several high-visibility metropolitan deployments in the United States. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the iOS platform.
We offer flexible hours and remote working, but you must be based near to our offices in Austin.
SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Hands-on experience developing iOS apps in Swift, having shipped at least one iOS app previously
- Proficient understanding of good quality software engineering techniques
- Good understanding, and hands-on experience, of implementing unit tests, end-to-end tests using Junit/Jasmine/Karma/Protractor/Selenium
- Experience with Android / microservices / AWS would be an advantage
THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A positive, fun team member
- Eager to build and ship software
- Hungry to learn new technologies and frameworks
- Passionate about quality and seeing things to completion
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, and a willingness to help