Our client is an industry leading manufacturer of next generation Enterprise Security Solutions that raises the bar for anytime, anywhere access for video surveillance. Founded in 1995, this Austin-based firm that provides Video Surveillance Management Systems (VMS) to SMBs and global enterprise clients across vertical markets nationwide have consistently grown. They are poised to announce the next generation of enterprise Security Solutions that raise the bar for any time, anywhere access for video surveillance. In a fast-paced, innovative environment, the Web Developer’s responsibilities include becoming a part of our growing Engineering and Operations organizations to deliver high-quality software in a collaborative environment.
To support expanding development efforts, they are seeking a Software QA Analyst to join their team. A keen eye, problem-solving skills, and a positive attitude (plus a few basic requirements) will guarantee success in this role.
What YOU will get to DO with this cool company
- Create and execute test cases to ensure product quality
- Report and track bugs using JIRA
- Collaboratively work with Engineering teams, Product and Customer support groups to complete functional and non-functional testing
- Participate in agile ceremonies and contribute to process improvements and team-oriented initiatives
What YOU need to SUCCEED in this role
- Solid understanding of quality assurance principles and tools, and desire to learn and grow with the team
- Programming and/or test automation experience ++
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools ++
- Experience using SQL for test validation ++
What in it for YOU?
- Our client is going through a modernization movement, making it a great time to join! Right now, they are building a cloud-based platform on top of their award-winning legacy software. You could be part of the team that builds the foundation for our client, which will lead to growth, leadership training, mentoring opportunities, and the chance to be at the forefront of razor-sharp, cutting-edge technology!
- An excellent compensation package including a competitive salary
- Generous benefits, including medical insurance, dental, vision, and more