Our client, founded in 1994, is an IT solutions provider that has evolved out of the Enterprise Network arena and has grown into a leader in holistic Managed IT Services, bringing Technology Solutions as a Service to the marketplace.
As they continue to grow, they are looking for an experienced Technology Consultant with a strong background in Linux Administration to support a key client in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.
- Provide Linux Focused technology services to support a variety of client needs
- Collaborate with client, partners and fellow colleagues to build solid solutions
- Perform troubleshooting and debugging of applications
- Red Hat and/or CentOS Administration of Servers and VMware infrastructure
- Create a superior customer experience and assist in expanding the engagement
Required Experience & Education
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field of study, and 3 – 5 years’ experience performing Red Hat and CentOS Systems Administration duties.
- Ability to install software packages and patches and PowerShell scripting
- A thorough understanding of operating system concepts such as swapping and paging, inter-process communication, and devices and device drivers
- Perform OS tuning, understand networking, perform user management, and perform security hardening, review OS logs as needed and perform system backups.
- Experience with VMware and VSphere
- Excellent customer facing experience and communications skills
- Consultative able to document work
What’s in it for you as the Linux Admin?
This is a long term (1 year) contract with an excellent enterprise client located in the Dallas Ft. Worth Area. Showcase your consulting skills and work with leading edge technologies as you delivery challenging solutions and solve client problems as their specialized consultant. Great rate and support team.
If you are ready for your next challenge, contact us today!