Our client was founded in 1993 and headquartered in Dallas, TX as a direct lender and mortgage banker specializing in financing for apartment and commercial real estate. They are considered the country’s leading provider of debt and equity financing for commercial and multifamily properties in the $500,000 to $50 million sector and can arrange financing for transactions up to $50M.
As this company continues to grow, they are currently seeking a dedicated individual to fill the Associate Loan Officer position at its Dallas office. With our client, the talent and passion of it's people is critical to our success and employees share a common set of values rooted in integrity and excellence.
What's in it for YOU?
- Compensation includes a base salary + bonus. Competitive salary based upon experience.
- Many opportunities for growth within the firm, as they provide a superior foundation for building a professional career — a place for people to learn, to achieve and to prosper!
- A great company culture (flat org – if you have input they will listen!)
- Dynamic environment, they will close deals with 80-90 vendors and that keeps things moving quickly!
- Access to great Technology!
What YOU get to DO at this competitive company:
- Associates work on all aspects of real estate finance from origination, underwriting, loan packaging, financial analysis, loan processing, negotiation, and closing.
- Be mentored and directly participate in many of the activities involved with originating commercial real estate loans nationwide.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role:
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in commercial real estate lending or related industry experience.
- Associates are expected to work hard and have excellent upside potential.