Are you looking to challenge yourself and your creativity? Well, look no further because recruitAbility has the perfect opportunity for you, where you would be able to put your skills to the test and let your creativity speak for itself. We have partnered up with an amazing oil and gas company that is interested in hiring a Marketing Director that’s passionate, resourceful, and can tell a story with their art; someone with a great personality, hungry and diligent with their work, and with the talent to create non-corporate, unique Copywrite. Don’t miss the opportunity to nurture your skills and be a part of this fun and casual environment.
Our client is a next-generation oil & gas information and data analytics company. Through a suite of all-encompassing B2B SaaS products, we enable our users to search, map, mine, and perform statistical analysis on every strand of data. Their compelling new approaches to rapidly convert the most inaccessible public regulatory and county-level records paired with technology reduce a week’s work to moments. These reductions empower our users to rapidly uncover leasing, drilling, enhanced completion, and acquisition opportunities.
YOUR ROLE AS MARKETING DIRECTOR:
The Marketing Director role will be responsible for building our client’s marketing department while working closely with other executive team members to achieve positive results. This role requires you to have strong copywriting, communication, and time management skills allowing you to ensure that our clients stay on the cutting edge. Some of the responsibilities that will be assigned to you are:
- Overseeing and creation of the marketing department.
- Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Planning, directing, and coordinating all marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Researching demand for our products and services.
- Competitor research.
- Identifying potential customers.
- Understanding and developing budgets and finance, including return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Track, optimize, and measure these activities such that you’re able to stay agile in our content marketing efforts and focus on the strategies that are filling our funnel the most effectively.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN A CANDIDATE?
- 5-10 years of applicable experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- Proven marketing campaign experience.
- Leadership experience.
- A hungry and detailed orientated mindset.
- Fast-paced environment experience with great time management skills.
If you feel that you are that passionate and driven candidate that we are looking for, don’t hesitate and apply to what could be your dream job; and we can assure you that recruitAbility will be right beside you every step of the way.