Our client, who launched the company in October 2021 through a series of mergers, provides premium technology solutions for small-to-medium-sized businesses across the country, including the greater New York Metro Area, Maryland, DC, Michigan, Minnesota, Colorado, Georgia, and Texas. Something extraordinary happened when like-minded IT companies met in a peer group. They came together through a shared belief that they could accomplish more, united. With a combined experience of over 95 years, they now have a national platform to serve clients across the US with time-tested consulting services, systems, processes, and best practices.
The Network Administrator is critical role in our clients' Managed IT Services delivery. The Network Administrator works closely with Service Desk and vCIO to create exceptional experience for Managed Services clients by performing regular proactive service as well as being directly involved in reactive support of client accounts and creating and maintaining technical relationships with clients. This environment is very fast-paced, and constantly evolving, so you’ll need to be up for the challenge.
What YOU get to DO at this award winning Managed IT Service company
- Create and maintain technical relationship with our clients
- Develop, document and maintain technical knowledge of client environment
- Regularly visit our clients to provide on-site services
- Be part of proactive service delivery team – perform ongoing technical analysis against our standards and verify systems and best practices implemented by other departments
- Be part of reactive service delivery team – respond to and complete reactive tickets as assigned, simple implementation or upgrades
- Maintain a high level of courteous customer service at all times
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role
- 3+ years of proven hands-on experience as a systems/network engineer or equivalent
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Level 2 knowledge of Microsoft server solutions such as Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, Hyper-V, clusters, etc.
- Level 2 networking and security skills – next-gen firewalls (SonicWALL preferred), AV, CFS, routing, switching, network access control systems, WiFi
- Understanding and exposure to voice technologies and protocols – VoIP, SIP, PRI, 3CX, Asterisk, Teams, Skype, etc.
- Familiarity with RMM platforms and ticketing systems is not mandatory, but very much welcome
- Self-starter who can work independently with minimal managerial oversight
- Willing to work on after-hours rotation outside of regular business hours (on-call)
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal, time management and organization skills
- Willingness to work in office and complete occasional travel to client sites
What's in it for YOU?
- Excellent Compensation Package includes a Competitive Salary Range based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits include to include Medical, Dental, Vision, and a company matching 401k
- Generous PTO plan, Paid Holidays, Happy Hours & other Fun Team Events
- Award-winning company that values the employees and awesome company culture
- Learning and professional growth opportunities and certification support
- Access to vast client and industry database to expand your skills and experience