Our client is a firm that manages the assets of a single family and all of their investments and financial efforts. They've been growing, and they need someone to match their growth with a proactive attitude! Our client is looking for someone that can review and read contracts, and make sure that everything stays up to code.
Perks of Working with Our Client!
- Competitive salary and 100% of health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their families
- Flexible start times and hours
- 15 days PTO
- Employer-matched 401(k)
Primary Responsibilities of the Paralegal
- Preparing and filing documents online
- Drafting deeds, easements, and other land instruments
- Conducting title searches, as well as preparing litigation filings
- Forming and reviewing companies and draft operating agreements
- Managing administrative accounts and inventory
Primary Requirements for the Paralegal
- Experience in real estate, meaning that you should know how to read the terms, what contracts look like, and payment methods
- The ability to take initiative and work independently
- A great attitude – our client wants someone who can fit into their team-based culture