Our client is the world’s leading eCommerce SaaS platform that enables businesses to integrate, manage, and optimize their sales processes across dozens of online marketplaces. Thousands of customers in more than 60 countries use their platform to transform the way they sell online. They are seeking an experienced marketer to drive influence and demand generation through our partner channels. In this role, you will develop collaborative programs and joint go-to-market campaigns with our partners to drive awareness and engagement from joint activities. You will also be responsible for setting strategies with key partners, aligning with the business, and meet global marketing objectives.
- Drive partner recruitment and customer adoption of the platform
- Design and implement joint go-to-market campaigns, strategies, and content with key partners to generate pipeline and revenue
- Develop detailed campaign project plans, including campaign goals, messaging, calls to action, content, and marketing distribution channels
- Report weekly, monthly, and quarterly on partner results, ROI, and success metrics.
- Use data from past programs to implement campaign improvements.
- Build long-term relationships with our key partners.
- Host events (online or offline) for our partners and customers
- Relevant work experience in partner marketing, product marketing, or demand generation in high-technology companies.
- Outstanding communication and copyright skills
- Experienced in designing and executing joint marketing plans with strategic partners, globally.
- Expertise in driving business through the partner ecosystem.
- Results-driven and focused on impact and business growth.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing preferred
- Strong understanding of SaaS preferred
- Experience in managing a team preferred
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Generous employee health, vision, and dental benefits
- Generous personal development budget
- 20 PTO days, 6 holidays, + 2 charity days per year
- 401k plus contribution matching
- This role will be primarily remote-based but will require travel to Austin, UK, events, and partner visits
- Regular company outings and a vibrant social scene