Our client is an Austin-based business and IT process consulting firm. As a Platinum Atlassian Enterprise Solutions Partner, they pride themselves in serving their clients ranging from small startups to Fortune 20 and Global Fortune 10 companies with best-in-class ITSM, Business Process, and SDLC solutions. They are a growing, fast-paced consulting firm and offer a competitive compensation and benefits package in a fun, positive learning environment.
Due to growth, they are looking for talented Process Consultants to work on a variety of projects ranging from short process advisory engagements to complex, multi-month full-stack implementations with clients across all industries. Their ideal candidate is a fast learning, clear communicator with varied experience in one or more of the following disciplines: Software / Technology Process Agile Software Development Quality Assurance IT Service Management / ITIL IT Operations DevOps / CICD Business Process Management Industrial Engineering Supply Chain Management
What YOU get to go DO with this fast growing company
- Lead clients through requirements gathering and process analysis Solution build-out and testing
- Deployment and management of complex Atlassian and ancillary product implementations
- Guiding clients through user acceptance testing
- Designing and developing product addons Working independently on small to medium projects or as a team member on larger engagements
- Managing projects and client communications
- Communicating openly with team members and management about project status, successes, risks, issues, and sales opportunities in a timely manner.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role
- University degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, or related field of study OR unrelated University degree and two years experience in IT Service Management, software development, Quality Assurance, Lean Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, or related field
- Experience using and/or configuring Atlassian applications
- Working familiarity with one or more of the following
- Software development best practices
- Waterfall, Agile, Scaled Agile development management practices
- IT Service Management best practices, ITIL preferred
- Lean Manufacturing
- Ability to travel as necessary to assist remote clients Typically 50% over the course of a year
- Projects where travel is involved typically have a mix of on-site and remote work.
- Knowledge in test case development and test management
- Business Process Management
- Industrial Engineering
- Software version control systems such as Git, Subversion, Perforce, and/or Mercurial ITSM / DevOps CI/CD tools (Bamboo, Jenkins, TeamCity)
- Configuration management tools (Puppet, Docker, Chef, Ansible) Linux (preferred) and/or Windows administration experience
- Certified Scrum Master
- SAFe Program Consultant
- Atlassian Certified Professional
- PMP, CAPM Six Sigma
What is in it for you?
- Excellent Compensation Plan includes competitive salary range and comprehensive benefits plan
- 3 weeks of PTO, 10 Holidays, 2 floating holidays – A day in the sun for fun and your Birthday
- $125.00 Gifted for your Birthday, annually
- $125.00 Gifted for your Anniversary day
- $750.00 wellness stipend, given annually for memberships, massage, eastern medicine, vitamins, indoor/outdoor activity fees. (90 waiting Period)
- $750.00 Green Stipend (90 waiting Period)
- Wellness Program – 2 PTO Credit Hours per Completion of 2 Wellness Challenges, per Month. Up to 5 PTO Credit Hours for completing 2 Wellness Challenges. Up to 7.5 days of PTO Credit a year.
- 4% 401K Matching (90 waiting Period)
- 5 days/40 hours paid for Volunteering
- Asset Stipend, Up to $525 for your home office