Our client, a leading event and sports management company in Austin, is looking for a Product Marketing Associate to add to the growing marketing team. This role will provide marketing support to the sales, sponsorship, and events team. The primary focus of the role is to develop and edit proposal and presentation content in addition to other marketing and pitch materials for new business development pursuits.
- Serves as point of contact for pursuits, collaborating with sales to develop strategies and value propositions for proposals and presentations
- Manages entire proposal and presentation process from inception to completion; develops and edits content.
- Coordinate with designers for the graphic design of brochures, proposals, presentations any other creative collateral material that adheres to corporate brand standards.
- Interfaces with sales, sponsorship, and events team on a regular and collaborative basis.
- Responsible for quality control for produced materials (proofreading, style guide, etc).
- Excellent writing skills; writing samples must be provided.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents
- Strong organizational and analytical skills to manage multiple projects
- Works well under deadlines
- Positive, energetic, collaborative ‘can do’ attitude. Adept at building internal relationships and serving several audiences
- Enjoys working with different personalities and can adapt to/accommodate others’ work styles while achieving the goals and objectives of projects and deliverables
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office and Creative Suite (Adobe) required; portfolio required
- Ability to effectively present information
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience