Our client, a rapidly scaling patient technology company in the health care space. They have an end-to-end home patient experience and referral platform and are quickly becoming the go-to-brand for medical care providers. They are looking to scale their platform as their business continues to expand and they need an experienced Product Owner to comprehend the product’s scope and define the requirements for the stakeholders, developers, QA, and clients. You will be an expert in the product and will have a deep understanding of how the product is used by our customers and can speak to how they should be used. You will innovate and define product solutions that meet the demands of our customers and the market.
- Manage and maintain the product roadmap and backlog for your product
- Facilitate and inspire the innovation of new product ideas while staying abreast of industry trends to ensure products’ competitive position.
- Work effectively with Clients, Customer Success, Sales, Marketing Teams and other stakeholders to identify, clarify and create product requirements and turn them into easily digestible user stories
- Work effectively with QA, developers, and customer support to triage, prioritize, reproduce and analyze any defects discovered or reported in the field
- Act as escalation point for customer requests and questions as they relate to the product or industry.
- Assist with the creation of product release notes, education materials, videos, process flowcharts, etc.
- Facilitate and perform UAT and verification of post-production deployment stories and configuration changes.
- Participate in retrospectives and speak to details on issues, situations, or improvements.
- Acquire the appropriate industry and regulatory knowledge to meet customer and market demands (HIPAA, Meaningful Use, MIPS/MACRA)
- Follow and understand industry best practices that impact the security of the product and its systems i.e. security, threats, and vulnerabilities (OWASP, NIST, etc.).