RecruitAbility is a leading recruiting, technology, and consulting firm born and bred in Austin, Texas. We specialize in providing our clients with customized, Managed Recruiting Solutions, that cover a wide variety of skill sets and industries. Whether our clients are looking for a small team to augment their internal recruiting efforts or a large team that is designed to become and/or replace their internal recruiting department, we have a solution that fits. For three years now, we have been recognized by the Austin Business Journal on its annual “Best Places To Work” list. Our straight-forward concept of “Recruiting Reimagined” has been a game-changer by aligning our interests with our partners and building long-term value.
We are looking for a Professional Recruiting Consultant to join our rapidly growing and dedicated pack of Consultants and Sourcing Specialists in support of our expanding client base! You will be a key member of our consulting team for a client specializing in the Construction Industry. You will be trained on the job and your existing skills honed in this highly collaborative, high-performance environment. Through various marketing and sourcing techniques, your mission will be to provide a consistent flow of high-quality candidates to your team and/or client.
What the Sourcing Specialist gets to do:
- Take ownership of and responsibility for external marketing initiatives
- Evaluate and screen all incoming resume’s from your campaigns and direct high potential leads to the team for follow up and processing
- Create advanced, strategic sourcing campaigns in various capacities to build a specific talent community for a given profile, skillset or industry.
- Foster relationships with the various vendors and get maximum value and training from each
- Learn and grow into a team leader or recruiting project leader and help us continue to build a great culture and company.
What you bring:
- 2+ years experience as a Recruiter, Recruiting Coordinator, or Sourcing Specialist
- Specialization in the construction industry or with project managers will be a plus for our client!
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated passion for learning and professional growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
What’s in it for YOU at one of the “Best Places to Work”
- A company culture dedicated to treating our team members like family and providing excellent service to both our clients and candidates!
- Training program built on decades of recruiting experience with access to a vast knowledge base including Support, Tools, Processes, and anything needed to succeed.
- Hybrid work schedule with the ability to work in the office and/or remotely.
- Company-subsidized medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as Company-sponsored 401(k)
- Unlimited PTO Plan!
- Join a great team and enjoy happy hours, quarterly events, and exciting company outings!
CORE VALUES that we LIVE every day:
0% DRAMA – Keep it simple; be direct with every action.
ACCOUNTABILITY – Own it, accountability is everything; expect it from yourself and hold everyone to it.
LIVE TO SERVE – Be a leader who serves others and is a continuous learner.
BRUTAL TRANSPARENCY – Strive for total transparency and honesty.
PLAY TO WIN….. AS A TEAM – Always compete together!