Our client is a master development company that, for over 35 years, has strived to collaborate with local civic organizations and leaders, as well as residents. They believe that a well-facilitated and thorough input process along with building consensus within local communities is what makes them exceptional. Our client also works hard to ensure that the latest sustainable building technologies are used for their construction and planning, so they can make a positive environmental impact!
As Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting activities in connection with the company’s development projects. You’ll be an excellent fit if you are highly self-motivated with the ability to work in a deadline-driven environment, as well as the capability to plan efficiently and communicate effectively.
What’s in it for you in this employee-driven company?
- Oversee a close-knit team that focuses on lifting each other up!
- The chance to work with local contractors and benefit the area economy and residents
- Contribute to environmentally sustainable development and infrastructure planning
Primary Responsibilities of the Project Coordinator
- Manage invoices using the PayScan System on a timely basis
- Submit and maintain vendor updates as needed for job-related costs
- Compare invoices to contracted amounts and as requested by Project Managers (“PM”), coordinate with vendors on any contract variance to final resolution.
- Coordinate with the PM regarding any refunds from vendors, utilities, or government agencies and confirm that they are deposited and entered into Yardi
- Maintain electronic files for invoices, check copies and correspondence for submittals of various reimbursement packages by project
Primary Requirements for the Project Coordinator
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration, finance, or a related field
- 2+ years of construction administration experience
- Knowledge of construction lien practices and construction insurance requirements is a huge plus
- General knowledge of business practices and procedures
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook