Our client, a private equity back FinTech company in the investment banking space is looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for delivering technology implementations. You will be responsible for multiple projects from end-to-end including project set-up, kick-off, requirements analysis, solution design, build, test, post-implementation review, issue resolution, status reporting, and lessons learned.
You will also have responsibility for the development and implementation of an agile framework and implementing best practices.
- End-to-end project leadership and technical delivery from initiation to project closure including handover to customer support in line with client expectations
- Financial responsibility for the project margin ensuring accurate forecasting and reporting on P&L for each project
- Responsible for project planning and resource allocation, including virtual teams
- Ownership of change management and risk/issues resolution
- Work with sales personnel on pre-sales tasks towards a successful contractual agreement
- Occasional travel (some intl) required, as needed by the client
- Ability to manage a project remotely is essential to executing at a high level in this role
- Minimum 5+ years as an IT Project Manager in a Professional Services capacity for a software vendor, ideally in the Financial Services sector
- A company that sells complex software into tier 1 companies that require a multi-phase implementation and firm control of the scope.
- Experience in Client facing roles with ownership of project deliverables while implementing multi-year enterprise-level projects
- Strong communication skills
- Solid working knowledge of software technology capabilities to be able to act as a bridge between Functional and Technical roles
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Scrum Master/Agile Project Manager
- Regulatory experience and proven knowledge of the financial services industry preferred
- Formal project certification such as PMP or PRINCE2 desirable
- Bachelors Degree in Business/Technology or equivalent