Founded in 2008, our client, who is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, has evolved in the last decade from a small Irish business to a truly global provider of client lifecycle management and regulatory technology solutions for the world’s leading financial institutions. They employ the brightest minds and contribute to the most advanced technologies earning the titles – lrish Technology Company of the Year at the 2020 Technology Ireland Awards and the Category Leader for Know your Customer (KYC) technology solutions by Chartis Research. EPIC people is the key to success with an ethos focused on fostering a collaborative environment that cultivates innovation and engineering excellence while supporting career development for our employees through training, hands on experience and support for personal wellbeing.
As they continue to grow, they are seeking an enthusiastic, driven and hardworking Project Manager to join the Professional Services Division in Boston, Massachusetts. In this role, you will be delivering projects within a global environment by managing and coordinating end-to-end project activities from initiation to implementation including project set-up, kick-off, requirements analysis, solution design, build, test, production implementation, post implementation review, issue resolution, status reporting and lessons learned. The best fit for this role can handle multiple projects while leading and co-coordinating cross-organizational teams responsible for the overall delivery of an assigned project.
What YOU get to DO at this innovative company
- End-to-end project leadership and technical delivery from initiation to project closure including handover to customer support in line with client expectations.
- Financial responsibility for the project margin ensuring accurate forecasting and reporting on P&L for each project.
- Responsible for project planning and resource allocation, including virtual teams.
- Ownership of change management and risk/issues resolution.
- Work with sales personnel on pre-sales tasks towards a successful contractual agreement.
- Occasional travel (some international) required, as needed by the client.
- Ability to manage a project remotely is essential to executing at a high level in this role.
- Development and implementation of an agile framework and implementing best practices.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role
- Degree in Business/Technology or equivalent.
- 5+ years as an IT Project Manager in a Professional Services capacity for a SaaS software vendor, ideally in the Financial Services sector.
- Experience as a Scrum Master/Agile Project Manager.
- Familiarity in client facing roles with ownership of project deliverables while implementing multi-year enterprise-level projects.
- Solid working knowledge of software technology capabilities to be able to act as a bridge between Functional and Technical roles.
- Regulatory experience and proven knowledge of the financial services industry preferred.
What’s in it for YOU?
- The opportunity to work independently on tasks for challenging, international projects within a successful team and with a high degree of personal freedom in your role.
- Challenging tasks that you and the entire team bring to a successful conclusion.
- A constant stream of new challenges within a consultancy firm renowned for its forward-looking methods and technologies.
- Extensive training to develop the essential skills you will need to grow your career.
- Benefits, such as a flexible working hours, work from home option, 401k with match, medical / dental, generous paid time off and more.