You will work in a small team in a fast-changing startup environment. We are currently building out and scaling up our patented verification technology for several high-visibility metropolitan deployments in the United States. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining an automated testing environment.
We offer flexible hours and remote working, but you must be based near to our offices in Austin.
SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Hands-on QA experience with Spring Boot, Java, mysql, The Elastic Stack and docker
- Good understanding, and hands-on experience, of implementing build systems, scripting languages
- Good understanding, and hands-on experience, of implementing unit tests, end-end tests using Junit/Jasmine/Karma/Protractor/Selenium
- Experience with microservices / AWS / Linux would be an advantage
THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A positive, fun team member
- Hungry to learn new technologies and frameworks
- Passionate about quality and seeing things to completion
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, and a willingness to help