Our client is a Settlement Services company with headquarters based in Houston, TX. They were founded in 2017 and they are the leading provider of innovative and comprehensive settlement services including Claims Administration, Lien Resolution, Mass Tort Claims, Medical Record Review, and more. By promoting a work-life balance our client is looking to generate an amazing work culture that can benefit all their employees.
They are rapidly growing, and they are looking for a skilled Treasury Analyst, to work with our client’s users directly, to best suit their needs. You’ll also be collaborating with the accounting department to manage data and the status of payment requests on settlement funds, while keeping an eye on the performance of internal systems for efficiency, potential issues, and opportunities to streamline the best approaches to improve existing processes. If you like taking initiative, working closely with both clients and internal departments, and serving your community, this could be the perfect job for you!
What YOU get to DO at this innovative company
- Coordinating the management of each settlement on various matters, such as disbursement requests and supporting data from parties, quality control for accuracy and ensuring all requirements for disbursement have been met, and communicating any deficiencies directly to the users for resolution
- Maintaining data integrity: collecting data, building different models, and analyzing data as per user requests, as well as updating the master document for users along with conducting reconciliations for users for their settlements
- Pulling data from different reliable sources to prepare monthly reports to present to the users and senior management
- Calculating and initiating payments to individual claimants, law firms, and any other parties associated with the settlement
- Coordinating with other departments internally and being a treasury analysis expert, training other team members in the USA and India
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting/statistics or equivalent
- 2-3 years of accounting/finance/treasury/fund management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, meaning that you can perform data manipulation, logical functions, macro use and development, and mapping data from one source to another; Power BI, Power Query, Pivot Tables, and using other advanced functions
- The drive to continuously improve and optimize your performance
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-based environment with fellow employees in different offices
- SQL Database experience is a plus
What’s in it for YOU?
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- A strong company culture
- community service events
- employee appreciation events