Come work with us at recruitAbility! We’re changing the recruiting game and lookin¡Work with us at recruitAbility! We are a recruiting firm looking to expand our team. We’re looking for an experienced recruiter to join our journey, someone who consistently breaks records and loves to win. By joining us you will be a key member of our growing Finance & Operations Recruiting Team while managing the full lifecycle of the recruiting process.
In 2021, recruitAbility was recognized by the Austin Business Journal (ABJ) on its annual “Best Places To Work” list. This is the second consecutive year—and the third time in the past four years—that we’ve been named to this list. RecruitAbility is changing the recruiting game by paving the way for how recruiting firms find, develop, and retain talent. Our values drive everything we do; check them out at therecruitability.com
Primary Responsibilities of the Finance & Operations Recruiter
- Source, screen and manage candidates through the recruiting and hiring process for assigned search projects
- Communicate with clients, present high qualified candidates, and provide regular progress reports
- Collaborate with team members and support staff to ensure search project success
- Contribute to the team, have a passion for learning, and a drive for personal improvement
- Maximize resources and tools available to establish and maintain a candidate pipeline to achieve quota
- Foster relationships with candidates to ensure they have a positive experience
- Willing to help mentor and develop junior talent on the team
- Help us build a great company and get involved in company plans and initiatives for growth
Qualifications of a Finance & Operations Recruiter
- 2+ years of experience as a Professional Recruiter within an Agency Environment (Accounting & Finance or Sales & Marketing preferred)
- Willing to dedicate the time and energy necessary to achieve performance goals
- Solid sourcing skills and the ability to source beyond job boards and LinkedIn
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system with strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
- You bring energy and a willingness to try new ways of doing things
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
What's in it for you as a Finance & Operations Recruiter on our growing team?
- Compensation includes base salary, uncapped commissions plan with a sliding scale for top producers, and equity!
- Complete transparency and influence over the bottom and top line of the business
- Unlimited vacation
- Employer-paid benefits
- Phone Allowance and paid expenses for making things happen
- Join a great team and enjoy happy hours, quarterly events, and general fun all the time!
If you are a good judge of character and have the drive and the will to look for the perfect candidate, recruitAbility is the family for you, so don’t hesitate and come and join us