RecruitAbility is a leading recruiting, technology, and consulting firm born and bred in Austin, Texas. Founded in 2017, we specialize in filling senior roles for companies in areas such as artificial intelligence, data science, machine learning, sales & marketing, and finance & accounting. For three years now, we have been recognized by the Austin Business Journal on its annual “Best Places To Work” list. Our straight-forward concept of “Recruiting Reimagined” has been a game-changer by aligning our interests with our partners and building long-term value.
We are looking for Great Recruiters to join our rapidly growing pack of Technical Recruiters in support of our expanding client base! In the role, you will be a key member of our Technical Recruiting team while managing the full lifecycle recruiting process. If you are a passionate recruiter that is awesome at finding untapped talent, determined to drive company growth, and excited to help individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you!
Primary Responsibilities of the Technical Recruiter
- Source, screen and manage candidates through the recruiting and hiring process for assigned search projects
- Communicate with clients, present high qualified candidates, and provide regular progress reports
- Collaborate with team members and support staff to ensure search project success
- Contribute to the team, have a passion for learning and being great at something
- Maximize resources and tools available to establish and maintain a candidate pipeline to achieve quota
- Foster relationships with candidates to ensure they have a positive experience
- Willing to help mentor and develop junior talent on the team
- Help us build a great company and get involved in company plans and initiatives for growth
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role
- 3+ years experience as a Professional Recruiter within an Agency Environment (Tech Industry ++)
- Willing to dedicate the time and energy necessary to achieve performance goals
- Solid sourcing skills and able to source beyond job boards and LinkedIn
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system with strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
- You bring energy and a willingness to try new ways of doing things
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
What’s in it for YOU at one of the “Best Places to Work”
- A company culture dedicated to treating our team members like family and providing excellent service to both our clients and candidates!
- Training program built on decades of recruiting experience with access to a vast knowledge base including Support, Tools, Processes, and anything needed to succeed.
- Hybrid work schedule with the ability to work in the office and/or remotely.
- Company-subsidized medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as Company-sponsored 401(k)
- Unlimited PTO Plan!
- Join a great team and enjoy happy hours, quarterly events, and exciting company outings!
- Company CORE VALUES that we LIVE every day: 0% DRAMA – Keep it simple; be direct with every action. ACCOUNTABILITY – Own it, accountability is everything; expect it from yourself and hold everyone to it. LIVE TO SERVE – Be a leader who serves others and is a continuous learner. BRUTAL TRANSPARENCY – Strive for total transparency and honesty. PLAY TO WIN….. AS A TEAM – Always compete together!