Based in beautiful Austin, Texas, our client was founded in 2003 upon the principle of providing advice to community and regional banks around information security and compliance. Since then, they have evolved to assist hundreds of companies in industries where compliance is a requirement and part of everyday life. The founders of this company have an impactful yet simple vision: to provide a blend of security standards and optimized technologies that go above and beyond what a typical service provider would deliver – all at a reasonable price. They are global proactive cybersecurity services, data breach, and incident response providers.
As the company continues to grow they are needing to hire a Talent Acquisition Lead who will be responsible for managing the full hiring process for all roles attracting top talent into Security, Incident Response, Business Resumption, Software Development, Operations, and Administrative teams.
What's in it for YOU?
- Join a powered driven team of talented and experienced digital forensic investigators and security professionals that is called upon to help primarily small and mid-sized organizations protect against, respond to and recover from cyber-attack.
- You get to build your own Talent Acquisition department, hire a dedicated team on your own accord, create the Talent Branding for this company, as well as host networking, cyber security and educational events.
- Be part of a dynamic growing company that offers a meaningful and fun work environment with a competitive salary and bonus program as well as a tuition reimbursement program!
- When time is your enemy, you have to be nimble. The flexibility of being a small, privately owned company means decisions can be made quickly and innovation is never stalled.
- When you join our team, you will work with, and learn from, some of the best minds in cybersecurity!
- Medical benefits include dental and vision plans with 401(k).
What YOU get to go DO with this outstanding Security Company:
- Responsible for managing all recruiting processes from initial vacancy requisition and sign-off through to the creation of job descriptions, advertising copy, selection process through to job offer.
- Ensure timely and compliant processing of employment offers, pre-employment screening checks, recruitment housekeeping, and onboarding with HR.
- Work with hiring managers to define requirements for new roles, create JDs, job postings, engaging social media advertising, and agree hiring plans for new roles.
- Source relevant candidates and build talent pipelines using appropriate tools and methods (LinkedIn Recruiter, job postings, grad hiring, and/or specialist recruiters).
- Conduct effective screening and assessment of prospective candidates using phone/video to ensure relevant candidates are presented to hiring managers.
- Attend town-halls and events to maintain up to date knowledge of the Company’s hiring needs and trends.
- Partner with marketing, HR and leadership teams to develop engaging recruitment videos, social media content that promotes and reinforces our employer brand as well organize and host events as part of recruitment campaigns and identify other events and activities to support hiring and talent pipelines.
- Identify relevant jobs boards and hiring platforms for direct hiring, and work with approved specialist recruitment agencies for specialist and difficult hires.
- Work closely with HR (plus relevant D&I partners) to ensure inclusive and diverse hiring practices are embedded into our hiring and selection processes.
- Contribute to the development of our Recruitment Policy, hiring systems & processes and help to generally optimize and improve our approach to hiring.
- Look for ways to drive more diversity and inclusion into our hiring, including working with HR to deliver interview skills training for managers.
- Maintain quality, and accurate recruitment data to support recruitment MI/reporting and track progress made against agreed metrics/targets.
- Work with the HR team locally (and in London) to input into the creation of the monthly Executive Recruitment Pack, including updates on hiring, recruitment projects, cost/time per hire, diversity & hiring metrics.
- Build and embed external recruitment programs through chosen hiring partners and networks to develop talent pipelines and promote the brand to prospective new employees.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role:
- At least 8 years recruiting experience (at least 3 years’ IT /Tech hiring).
- Must be located in the Austin area and commit to a hybrid role with 3 days in the office.
- Solid understanding of all roles within the tech function (e.g., full-stack, front-end, back-end, DevOps, Infrastructure, IT ops) and able to fluently engage with candidates to assess suitability/fit.
- Experience using tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, ATS platforms and managing multi-function open roles, requisition, building candidate pipelines, and working as a subject matter expert for tech hiring.
- Sound understanding of recruitment best practices, including solid understanding of US labor laws in relation to hiring.
- Exceptional telephone/video screening skills as you will spend considerable time interacting with candidates, external partners, suppliers, and agencies.
- Comfortable presenting to groups and hosting events (for example, hosting agency events, hackathons, grad/intern events, assessment centers andcareers fairs). •Solid planning and organization skills, with the ability to juggle recruiting multiple open roles and manage recruitment projects.
- A professional recruitment qualification would be desirable, but not required.