Our Austin-based client was founded in 2013 with the goal of helping clients achieve and maintain high growth. The company provides strategic HR, technology, and employment branding services that help organizations scale and maintain high growth.
They are rapidly growing, and this is the reason they are searching for a Recruitment Marketing Director that’s always ahead of the curve on recruitment marketing techniques and tools while building recruitment marketing campaigns that help clients build great teams. The ideal candidate stands out due to his operational efficiency, organization, and his love for navigating the changing job market trends.
What YOU get to DO at this innovative company
- Lead the recruitment marketing team, including hiring, training, performance management, growth, and recognition
- Serve as the strategic advisor to clients using our client’s recruitment marketing solutions, determining which vendors are appropriate, recommending budgets, setting performance expectations, ions and making adjustments as needed
- Direct daily activities and projects to ensure effective outcomes and generate growth opportunities
- Oversee insertion order delivery to clients, placement with vendors, invoice approvals, and account reconciliations
- Manage vendor and partner relationships
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, communications, or a related field
- 5+ years’ experience in recruitment marketing, including media placement, programmatic and non-digital solutions
- High degree of business acumen and the drive to build a successful business line
- Ability to holistically direct campaign management and other relevant activities to achieve desired results
What’s in it for YOU?
- Best-in-Class Tools
- Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
* Unable to hire in CA, NJ, NY, NV