Our National CPA client is looking to hire a Manager to join our growing Risk Advisory Services practice. Their Risk Advisory Services team provides clients the support need to meeting every changing requirement of regulations and reporting.
As Risk Advisory Manager you are:
- A CPA with an advanced understanding of accounting and audit concepts.
- You have a breadth of knowledge regarding both internal audits and internal controls. T
- You enjoy leading a team of staff across multiple simultaneous engagements while still handling day-to-day advisory responsibilities.
- You have experience driving engagements to completion as well as managing the economics involved.
- You thrive on being able to provide your expertise to a variety of clients and appreciate the opportunity to do client-facing work.
Education and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Master’s degree in Accounting or related field is preferred
- CPA required, and CIA or CIA candidate preferred
- Thorough understanding of GAAP, GAAS, and IIA standards
- 5+ years of accounting or consulting experience at a public accounting or consulting firm, industry of combination of public accounting and industry experience (international audit and/or accounting manager/controller responsibilities)
- Experience in managing, mentoring and developing staff
- Thorough understanding of COSO internal control framework, Internal Audit Standard, and Sarbanes Oxley Act and Section 404
- Internal and/or external audit experience with a variety of industries and types of audits for public companies
- Experience with state and local governmental agencies, higher education, and financial services industry is a plus