Our client was founded in 1994, in Spain. Our client sells equipment to with labeling, coding, and marking equipment manufacturers. They offer a comprehensive solution for supply chain applications to all types of industries, and they strive to meet a companies’ identification, monitoring, control, storage, location, distribution, and traceability requirements.
This rapidly growing company is looking to expand its team and welcome a skilled Texas Packaging Sales Account Manager to focus on the Texas market and be responsible for identifying new labels, closing sales, and nurturing existing and new relationships. In this remote position, you will get the chance to travel and present the company’s products to potential new customers. This role is remote as the client does not have an office in Texas.
What YOU get to DO at this innovative company
- Prospecting the assigned area to attain goals and acquire potential new customers.
- Provide knowledge on the packaging phase solutions to the customer and projects.
- Small units’ physical demonstration at customers’ facilities (when needed).
- Quote and follow up with existing and potential customers to close projects.
- Maintain existing and acquired customer account relationships.
- Assist trade shows, when they take place, fully participating at 3x a year.
- Travel across Texas as needed.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role
- Hunter Mentality with an ability to close deals involving capital expenditures.
- To be eligible for this job, you must reside in Texas.
- Ability to efficiently and properly communicate with any customer’s personnel.
- Industrial Packaging Equipment Sales or Industrial Packaging Equipment Technician experience is preferred
- Technical Knowledge in how Packaging Machinery work is preferred.
- Product Demonstration Skills on a Manufacturing Floor.
- Microsoft Office Package proficiency.
- Sales Force CRM knowledge.
- Appropriate personal and phone communication manners and qualities are preferred.
- Knowledge of the industrial and manufacturing environment.
What’s in it for YOU?
- Health plan
- 70-75k Base Pay+ 4% Commission on Equipment Sales with ASP of $25K+ Quarterly Sales Bonus+ Performance Bonus
- The opportunity to grow within the company- promotion opportunities in the first 6 months.
- The opportunity to travel
- Remote Work+ Compensated Travel