Our client is a communications platform company that empowers businesses to connect, engage, and interact with their customers in an efficient and meaningful way. Their goal is to simplify business communications to make sure companies thrive. Thousands of businesses around the world use our client’s platform to operate, landing our client among the leading, global CPaaS (Communications Platform as a Service) companies and at the cutting edge of their industry!
As a Manager for Sales Development, you’ll hire, train, and manage a highly driven and performing team of Sales Development Reps. Your team will help to push out client’s growth by utilizing outbound sales effort with a focus on arranging qualified meetings through multiple outreach channels like emails, phone calls, and various other social channels.
Primary Responsibilities of the Manager for Sales Development
- Hire and train an enthusiastic team of Sales Development Representatives
- Manage your team to execute campaigns, create target prospects lists, generate meetings for the sales team, and ensure successful follow-through of the outbound cadence cycle
- Work closely with stakeholders to improve opportunity management and lead the qualification process
- Collaborate with the marketing department to develop effective messaging for outbound communications to your team’s assigned accounts
Primary Requirements of the Manager for Sales Development
- 4+ years in the software sales space as both a Sales Development Rep and Account Executive
- Consistent track record of 100%+ quota achievement as an individual contributor
- Experience managing and improving Sales Development KPI’s
- Experience with Salesforce and sales automation/engagement software
What’s in it for you at this rapidly growing, cutting-edge company?
- A competitive salary as well as company-paid medical insurance
- Excellent health, vision, and 401K benefits
- An ownership-driven culture: our client knows that their employees are their most valuable asset, and want to make sure that they thrive!
- A generous vacation policy
- A remote work setup: our client is focused on providing a safe environment for everyone