Founded in 2015, our client is an industry-leading manufacturer of next-generation Enterprise Security Solutions. They create products that are designed for recording, live view, and investigations of both analog and IP video cameras for video security installations that are designed with the IP network in mind with a suite of features that provides for minimal bandwidth impact and easy system administration. The values this company is aligned with are commitment, collaboration, customer focus, determination, and innovation! They are looking to foster a culture of collaboration through supporting team-building events and continuing career growth and development.
As the company is expanding, they are seeking an experienced and dynamic individual to support and enable our sales team. The Sales Enablement Lead will coordinate the efforts to provide the training, content, processes, practices, and tools needed to support salespeople throughout the selling journey. Responsibilities will include working collaboratively with sales, marketing, and other key stakeholders to increase sales results and productivity across the sales team.
What’s in it for you as a Sales Enablement Lead at a growing company?
- Competitive Salary Package based on Experience.
- Excellent benefits package including; partial employer-paid health insurance, employer-sponsored life, short-term, and long-term disability insurance, voluntary dental and vision insurance, 401(k), and flexible PTO.
- Be a part of a team of marketing and sales professionals on leading-edge technology.
- Room to grow and learn while being a part of the fast-growing Security Industry!
- Work with a company that values commitment, collaboration, customer focus, determination, and innovation!
- A fun, entrepreneurial spirit and initiative are key elements of our client’s environment
- A culture of collaboration through supporting team-building events and continuing career growth and development.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead the creation and deployment of appropriate training, content/sales messaging, processes, practices, forms, and tools to support the sales force.
- Supports product launches by preparing and enabling the sales force to understand and sell our solutions.
- Act as a conduit between sales and marketing to capture field requirements for the content, collateral, and presentations
- Responsible for aspects of foundational and continuous learning programs for sales, including but not limited to training content creation, scheduling and coordination, creation and deployment or delivery of on-demand courseware, and instructor-led sales training.
- Responsible for tracking and analysis of sales enablement content usage.
- Supports the buying and selling processes at all stages, from lead generation through win/loss.
- Supports frontline sales managers and sales leadership team in executing effective management disciplines and establishing a sales coaching program.
- Develop and manage various sales enablement projects and coordinate sales enablement activities.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required. A minor or advanced degree in business is preferred, but more weight is given to the history of impacting and driving business outcomes.
- 3-5 years of direct experience in sales enablement and/or sales training required. Experience selling B2B solutions and/or managing B2B sales teams preferred. May accept less experience with verifiable proof of delivering business outcomes (increased velocity, increased win rates, decreased rep ramp-up time, improving sales force performance).
- Knowledge of sales enablement technologies, processes, and best practices.
- Knowledge of sales training best practices.
- Knowledge of modern sales methodologies, sales processes, and developmental sales coaching.
- Expert ability to manage projects from concept to completion, as well as plan and facilitate meetings.
- Strong strategic, conceptual, and analytical thinking and decision-making skills.
- High adaptability and flexibility, including the ability to manage ambiguity, and change.
- Strong negotiating skills within a context of political sensitivity and conflicting interests.