Our client is the world’s leading eCommerce SaaS platform that enables businesses to integrate, manage, and optimize their sales processes across dozens of online marketplaces. Thousands of customers in more than 60 countries use their software to transform the way they sell online.
They are seeking a talented Pre-Sales Engineer to join the North America sales team in Austin, TX. In this role, you will be providing technical expertise and problem solving to help prospective clients choose their solution to power their e-commerce stack. You will be a foundational member of the sales team in North America with ample opportunity to influence their sales operation as they scale.
The ideal candidate:
- Own pre-sales technical support of prospects and partners from initial contact through product demonstration and close
- Work with Sales Executive members to acquire, grow and expand Medium & Large Enterprise accounts by addressing prospects’ technical challenges
- Engage with prospect stakeholders to drive solutions to complex technical or business workflow challenges
- Assist Sales Executives to thoroughly respond to RFP requests
- Possess a complete mastery of the product offerings, business model, emerging technologies, and partner platforms
- Provide feedback to internal Stakeholders and Product Managers to drive platform and workflow improvements
- Provide training and guidance to all team members, to help them grow our position as e-commerce experts
- Be flexible to take on additional tasks needed to scale the sales organization
- Coordinate and collaborate with the support and implementation teams to ensure the long term success of the client
- Continuously develop your knowledge of our product, industry, and sales process
- Someone with an entrepreneurial mindset and approach to everything they do: self-motivated, resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, accountable, and committed
- Highly organized, strategically minded, extremely resourceful and an exceptional communicator (both verbal and written)
- Flexible, excellent at learning on the fly, and willing to push the limits of your abilities for the sake of the team
- A strong decision maker: You are good at gathering information and then making measured decisions, which you then commit to
- Self-aware: You have a strong sense of who you are. You know where your strengths do and don’t lie and you recognize the importance of surrounding yourself with individuals whose skill sets complement your own
- A passionate consumer of information such as market reports, competitive analysis, and customer feedback
- 3-5+ years of experience in SaaS, enterprise, or other software related B2B Sales Engineering roles
- A proven track record of success, selling enterprise-level SaaS solutions through demonstrations, drafting RFP responses, and onboarding sales executives
- An understanding of complex web and mobile applications utilized for documentation management, project management, or similar
- Experience with consultative, value-based selling methodologies
- Working knowledge of e-commerce business
- The ability to travel
- Bachelors Degree
This is a sales position with a base plus commission structure that is competitive to the market. There will be accelerators for overachievement and no cap on commissions.
They also provide full health benefits, a generous PTO allowance, and 401k matching.